Who we are
Nested is reinventing estate agency in the UK. The way we buy and sell homes is fundamentally broken, so we are revolutionising it by bringing transparency and honesty to the industry. We are a hugely ambitious team, backed by Europe’s leading VCs and led by an experienced founding team who have previously built successful businesses (GoCardless, Songkick).
Our unique ability to offer a cash advance to our clients is transforming the property industry. This coupled with our extraordinary team and a data-led approach truly sets us apart.
Nested offers a collaborative, fast-paced working environment, perfect for those who want to make a big difference. If you love your work and want to influence a game-changing product, then come and make your “nest” at Nested.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to execute HR best practices and support high performance delivery in a values driven culture. Supporting and engaging with talented employees & managers to deliver your people related vision.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- People Partnering - providing a dedicated People Partnering service in all areas of the employee life cycle, coupled with making our team feel supported.
- Total Reward - managing our company benefits, ensuring we remain competitive (pension, private medical, options) and ahead of the curve with how we compensate and reward employees (salary benchmarking).
- Talent Development - helping to develop our super talented team by managing and delivering ongoing learning programmes, and initiating new ones.
- People Operations - taking an innovative approach to best operational practice with our processes, policies and procedures. Ensuring all HR and administrative processes run efficiently, from payroll, contracting, on/ offboarding and data integrity with HRIS.
- D&I - our people are at the heart of what we do. Continuing to build and innovate our culture and engagement to create the ultimate place to work.
- Talent Acquisition - sourcing, attracting and recruiting the best talent; being a brand ambassador and driving recruitment excellence.
- Ideally 5 year’s * generalist HR experience gained within a start-up or fast-paced, high growth business.
- Approachable, open and trustworthy manner, who can build rapport quickly making our team happy and successful.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practices and employment law, with a bias towards execution and implementation.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a team player.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office & G-suite.
*The stated qualification and experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Salary £60-80k basic plus options and benefits
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values
set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- 4% employer pension contribution - we use Royal London as our provider
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Catered Friday lunch + regular team events
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well 😊
Nested is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.