Who we are
Nested is reinventing estate agency in the UK. The way we buy and sell homes is fundamentally broken, so we are revolutionising it by bringing transparency and honesty to the industry. We are a hugely ambitious team, backed by Europe’s leading VCs and led by an experienced founding team who have previously built successful businesses (GoCardless, Songkick).
Our unique ability to offer a cash advance to our clients is transforming the property industry. This coupled with our extraordinary team and a data-led approach truly sets us apart. We are continuously challenging ourselves to provide a better customer experience, improve our practices and re-write the estate agency process.
Nested offers a collaborative, fast-paced working environment, perfect for those who want to make a big difference. We’re a close knit-team, with monthly socials, football and book clubs, and a catered lunch each Friday for our weekly all-hands.
If you love your work and want to influence a game-changing product, then come and make your “nest” at Nested.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Associate that cares passionately about providing honest, bespoke advice to customers tailored to their individual needs. Experience in property is desirable but not essential.
You will be responsible for managing the entire marketing process for a portfolio of properties, working alongside a more experienced Sales Manager. You will help to manage the process from listing to sale agreed. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Representing the Nested brand by building relationships with our buyers and sellers
- Managing all viewings and enquiries from buyers, continuously looking at ways to improve our process
- Generating and negotiating offers ensuring that all agreed sales are geared towards a successful conveyancing process
- Supporting the management of your Sales Manager’s property portfolios
- Taking pride in offering a great customer experience (for both buyers and sellers)
- Ideally graduate level position with 6-12 months customer facing sales/client role experience*
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity and being a trusted advisor - putting the customer first and living our Nested Values
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - a balance of discipline and multi-tasking
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships coupled with excellent negotiation skills
- An eagerness to truly disrupt the industry
- Ability to get things done and a willingness to work hard. You will be required to work most evenings and three Saturdays per month (in which you will receive time in lieu)
* The stated qualification and experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values
set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- 4% employer pension contribution - we use Welplan as our provider
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Catered Friday lunch + monthly team events
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well 😊
Nested is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.