Lyst is a global fashion search platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
The position is part of the “International tribe”, a recently-created and fast-growing team in charge of launching and growing Lyst in non-English speaking markets. Reporting to the newly appointed SVP International, you will be responsible for growing Lyst’s French business, launched in April 2018.
This is a unique opportunity to make a large impact on a fast-growing start-up, with a high degree of autonomy to craft and execute locally relevant strategies on both the demand and supply side.
At a high level, you will fully own and manage the P&L for France. Using a data-driven, “test & learn” approach, you will identify and drive a number of initiatives on the demand and supply side to grow Lyst’s French business. You will be supported by a dedicated PR/Communications Lead (reporting to the role), and by central Marketing and Supply teams that you will closely partner with to achieve your objectives.
A particular focus will be on supply expansion to ensure Lyst has partnerships with suppliers most relevant to French consumers.
- Define and execute growth strategy for France, identifying opportunities on both the demand and supply side
- Own France’s P&L, including day-to-day performance management to achieve financial targets
- Work closely with central Marketing teams (including SEM and SEO) to define and monitor marketing strategies and performance
- Drive supply acquisition end-to-end to increase local relevance in the French market - from target identification to negotiation of commercial agreements
- Increase local awareness of Lyst through targeted PR/Comms campaigns
- Understand local consumer preferences and feed into Product roadmap
- Build and nurture relationships with partners, affiliate networks and the press
- Manage and coach a team (currently one direct report; likely to expand in the future)