Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience. We work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As a member of the Membership Experience team you’ll be working on both the backend and frontend of our core product and supporting systems. We take care of our in-house email marketing and push notification platform and parts of real estate on lyst.com. Our goal is to build features and emails that users love and make them want to come back.
What will you be working on?
- Scale, improve and maintain our in-house email marketing and push notification platform that’s sending over 2 million personalized emails every day
- Improve user-related pages on lyst.com
- Work on new retentive features for lyst.com
- Additional user promotion capability
- Add new features and improve the UI of our in-house email marketing platform
- Improving the signup and email capture process of lyst.com
- We are fully AWS hosted, using a range of tools and setups: ECS, Docker, CircleCI, Postgresql, Redis, SQS, SNS
- Collaborating with product managers and designers
- Writing unit and integration tests
This role will be a 6-month contract initially, but we're also open to considering permanent applications.
Things that matter to us:
- You like to make things and are comfortable working on both frontend and backend
- A/B testing is at our core, you will be data driven
- You love trying out new things
- Being confronted with a difficult or strange problem makes you feel like a detective that wants to crack the mystery
- Sense of ownership over products, features and services the team looks after