Are you looking for a fast-growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a business-minded to make a difference in our fashion industry? Join our team at Vestiaire Collective!
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Account Manager – Luxury Consignment to grow Vestiaire Collective’s portfolio of VIP sellers in France. This role is based in our Paris office and reports into our Head of VIP France.
The ideal candidate will have previous Sales/Business development experience, be able to maintain a good relationship with his/ her clients and recruit new clients. Previous experience in the fashion industry is a must. You should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and customer focused, with the ability to work in a team.
Summary: The role of the account manager is to maximize revenue generation on the selling side: from the existing pool of consignment clients and grow the base of new clients; and on the purchasing side: leverage existing and new client base to drive the sales of exceptional items.
What you’ll be doing:
- Business development: Leverage existing personal/professional network to call, meet and make initial contact with target prospects and onboard as new clients to meet monthly goals
- Account Management: You are responsible for all the aspects of the client relationship management of your portfolio, including day to day support and troubleshooting
- Revenue Generation:
- Seller side: Your goal is to maximize the GMV generated by your existing portfolio of clients while maintaining a healthy level of new in vs sold items.
- Purchase side: leverage existing and new client base to drive the sales of exceptional items
- Events: On ad-hoc basis - participate in the organization of events with view of increasing client loyalty and retention of existing consignment clients and recruiting new consignment clients.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales/business development teams within the luxury industry
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen. Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused
- You speak French and English fluently, and any other languages is a plus (Chinese, Russian,...)
- Good command of MS office suite (Excel, Word).
What we offer:
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.