We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
About the role:
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented watches & jewelry curator to join our curation team in a fixed-term contract (6 months), to accompany our growth in France and worldwide.
Reporting to the Curation Team Leader, your role is to appraise products before being put on-line for sale. You should be meticulous and very detail-oriented, as well as passionate about watches & jewelry, with a strong consumer awareness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Keep the watches & jewelry catalog consistent
- Identify what on-line pieces are the most fashionable at the moment
- Consult photographs of the items and verify their authenticity by detecting the brands’ elements of fabrication
- Categorize items and make sure the on-line description is correct
- Suggest a price according to the specificities of each piece (fabric, mechanism, year of fabrication, origin, value on second-hand market…)
- Optimize curation delay and take appropriate action for each item
- Monitor the quality of the watches & jewelry catalog by displaying the items in the most qualitative way
Who you are:
- You have a first experience in retail, merchandising and/or in the jewelry & watch industry;
- You are passionate about the jewelry industry and are able to identify unique signed and unsigned pieces;
- You are acquainted with gemology;
- You love searching for rare pieces on resale platforms and are an expert of the second-hand market;
- You are passionate, rigorous and meticulous,
- You love working in a team and are solution-oriented.
What we are offering:
- A fixed-term full-time (35h/week) contract of 6 months, based in our Paris office
- An opportunity for you to express your creativity and full potential
- The possibility of working for a fast-growing French company with a strong international recognition
- The chance to join dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If your profile matches our requirements, we will contact you for phone interview, following which you will meet our Team Leader and Jewelry & Watches Referent.