Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Join our team of experts at Vestiaire Collective!
About the role
We are looking for an International Accountant to join our Accounting team in Paris!
- In charge of general accounting of our 5 subsidiaries in UK, USA, Italy, DE and Hong Kong including
- Suppliers payment run
- Month-end processes (accruals, prepayments, other adjustments and final review of accounts)
- Payroll accounting
- Working closely with our local accounting experts for tax, VAT and other declarations filling purposes
- Liaising with external auditors during the year-end audit.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the international teams
- Intercompany transactions (accounting, reconciliations)
Key Success metrics
- Deliver on time and reliable monthly and yearly closing tasks based on our closing calendar
- Suplliers and Employees paid on time
- Build business partner relationship with operational teams
Location/ Reporting Line
- The role is based in Paris worldwide HQ
- The role reports into the General Accounting Manager
- Evolution opportunities in the department given the current growth of the company (new affiliates, new markets, high growth company context)
- A minimum of 5 years experience ideally in a medium size company in an international context (UK/ USA/ HK)
- Excellent proficiency in general accounting (all cycles)
- Fluent English and French
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Extremely autonomous,polyvalent, rigorous, structured organized and highly motivated
- Culture of business partnership
- Hands-on and enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
- Experience on SAGE 1000 accounting tool would be a plus
What we offer
- A passionate job on a fixed term contract based in Paris where you will be able to express your potential;
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks.