Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, finding love or experience new cultures, people are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – from the geographical borders that complicate international communication and borderless banking to the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion modern internationals of the world. We offer work, communication and banking services for anyone crossed a border:
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 40 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes?
Rebtel is looking for an Office Manager (Chief of making everyone feel good at work)
- Ready to work hard and celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 110 people with more than 40 different nationalities?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start-up with an already existing and continuously growing business full of opportunities?
- Do you always see the positive side of a challenge, thinking that nothing is impossible?
As our Office Manager you are a key figure in the company adding a great vibe to the Rebtel office culture. You are responsible for making sure that our daily operations are running smoothly.
To be successful in this role you have a high level of awesomeness when it comes to organising and thinking several steps ahead. These skills combined with the motivation to create, update, implement and finnish tasks from start to end by yourself is the winning formula.
You will report to the Chief of People, but work closely with colleagues all over the company, especially our management team and managers. You are the spider in the web and will effectively oversee overall office needs by creating and maintaining focus and positivity for your colleagues and you make sure we have the tools needed to go full speed ahead (so you will most likely know what we need before we even realize it ourselves).
Some tasks included in this role:
- Act as the key contact person and manage all supplier relations regarding office, cleaning service company, food delivery, insurance companies, phone companies, security supplier, decorators, florist, the carpet guy and everything else there is
- Arrange culture building activities such as our Monday breakfasts, kick-offs, parties, after work events, conferences and more
- Support to management and managers with team activities, travel bookings, scheduling meetings, and more
- Welcoming new staff and administrative parts of our onboarding process
- Take care of people who are visiting us and help them find their way
- Write, update and inform about policies, organisational changes and other general information
- You are a structured “doer”, there’s a lot to do and you need to have order in the house to get things done
- You are a people person and have a great way of handling all kinds of people and cultures
- An outside of the box-thinker! Planning after works and other surprises for our staff is an innovative challenge
- Street smart and tough negotiator (we are always looking for the best deal possible)
- You are prestigeless and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help out wherever needed
- You are a reliable person. In this role you will have access to all types of sensitive information that needs to be handled with great care and thoughtfulness
- Experience from working with people and customers (restaurant, café, shop, front desk etc.)