Salary: £85,000 per annum
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and we were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
Main duties of the role include;
- Identifies what the in-house claims team wants to achieve and develops project strategy that focus on the claim’s capabilities for Zego.
- Agree timescales, the costs and resources needed to carry out each project for the in-house claims team
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis across strategic and operational projects to manage each stage of project and ensure they progress on time and within budget to Zego’s standard
- Kick off and manage international market research to define future country launch plans for Zego
- Design and implement new processes and tools to improve the company’s efficiency focusing on insurance claims model
- Report regularly on progress of projects to senior managers, identifying any issues, the solutions and upcoming action that is needed
- Work closely with the Director of Operations on insurance market growth projects.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to a Degree level.
- Experience selecting, managing and leading project teams within the Insurance Sector
- Experience of ensuring each stage of the insurance focused project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Experience of regularly reporting on project progress to senior managers and the leadership team.
- Experience of drawing up detailed plans for how to achieve each stage of an Insurance focused project.
- Experience of liaising with other senior staff members to determine the strategic direction of an Insurance business
- Experience of designing an insurance claims model
- Experience of creating and setting an insurance market growth strategy
- Experience of creating and setting a strategy for digitizing insurance claims.