We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
Content at Tessian
We're looking for a creative and strategic Content Manager to define and execute Tessian’s brand narrative and content strategy. You'll be the steward of the brand voice and narrative, bringing it to life consistently across a variety of touchpoints. You’ll manage the production of engaging and original content in service of lead generation and thought leadership.
You will be responsible for creating and managing the content calendar; you’ll define the strategy and own execution, working with the sales, customer success and product teams to deliver impactful content for different stages of the funnel. The scope of content is vast — inclusive of advertising campaigns, web copy, blogs, videos, case-studies, email newsletters, press stories, topical whitepapers, sales and marketing collateral.
To excel in this role, you must be meticulous and passionate about technology. Your biggest challenge will be creating engaging content around deeply technical topics. You’ll champion quality over quantity. You’ll be responsible for ensuring material is produced in a timely and accurate manner, for monitoring the performance of our content and for making recommendations to the team on how we can improve distribution and engagement.
We'd love to meet someone who
- Has 5-10 years relevant experience writing for B2B or tech brands
- Holds degree level education, ideally in a language, journalism or creative writing discipline (or other demonstrable relevant experience)
- Has strong, demonstrable written communication skills
- Has experience in tech writing or journalism/editorial roles
- Excels at making complex concepts engaging and simple to understandIs experienced in handling content strategy from creation to promotion and outreach
- Is comfortable working independently to ambitious deadlines
- Can bring ideas and vision to shape how we communicate ideas through different formats
- Has general enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Understands the principles behind creating strong SEO and link building content;
- Ideally has published content online or in print
- Ideally has written content for similar industries
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments