We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
Convert to Product Management Programme
At Tessian we’re offering the opportunity to transition from a number of career paths into the Product team at one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. No prior Product Management experience is required, we’re just looking for the smartest minds who want to help us create the next major category in cybersecurity.
Tessian is building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform to automatically secure all human-digital interactions within the enterprise. Today, our products use stateful machine learning to protect people using email and to prevent threats like spear phishing, accidental data loss due to misdirected emails, data exfiltration and other non-compliant email activity.
It can be hard to understand what Product Management is like without working in it, meaning that many of the best Product thinkers never end up getting a chance to show what they can do.
That’s why we're looking for people who could be brilliant Product Managers, but just don't know it yet.
We think great product managers can come from anywhere, but we are particularly interested in candidates that have experience building products e.g. as a developer, designer, data scientist or founder.
Interested? Please read on...
What is Product Management like at Tessian?
The reality of the Product Manager role can vary significantly from company to company. This is especially true in Europe where the discipline is still relatively immature. We spend a lot of time at Tessian thinking about what great Product Management should be and are committed to investing in helping both experienced PMs and newcomers develop in the role over time.
Product Managers at Tessian are not ‘Project Managers’ tasked with delivering a roadmap dictated by someone else. They are also not ‘mini-CEOs’ who make all the decisions and tell everyone else what to do. Product Managers at Tessian empower engineering teams to build amazing products for our customers. They do this by setting a vision for the product, guiding team discussions to focus on impact, and helping teams intimately understand our customers problems.
Does this sounds like you?
- Strongly opinionated about great and poor products
- Frustrated with how you’ve seen products being built in the past and always thought there was a better way
- Excellent storyteller - both written and verbally
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments