ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Payroll Manager for our Saint Petersburg office who will be reporting directly to our Chief Accountant who's based in Moscow. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations and managing the Russian accounting function according to Russian standard/tax code.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Preparing payroll for more than 140 employees
• Validating expenses and posting into 1C system
• Fixed assets accounting
• Fixed assets inventory
• Ad-hoc tasks given by Chief accountant
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Intermediate English is a must
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
• Self-learner, independent problem-solver – proactive attitude!
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Medical insurance
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap