ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• You will be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution and optimization, focusing particularly on the community piece of growth
• You will design, own and execute events, which includes everything from setting objectives for the event, securing venues, briefing for necessary design elements and sourcing production
• You will design and develop community loyalization programs
• You will align with Marketing to ensure community programs align with overall strategy and campaigns throughout the year (new product releases, seasonal, engagement campaigns)
• You will closely monitor, track and report analytics on your projects to ensure they align with the department and company’s KPIs (cost per metric, ROI, acquisition)
• You will be the relationship manager for affiliates and ambassadors
• You will support with community-fostering posts on Instagram and Twitter when appropriate
• You will build out an events calendar to optimize all potential participation and event coordination opportunities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
• You have a Bachelor’s degree
•You have 3-5 years of community/events experience, with a full understanding for comprehensive, integrated marketing initiatives
• You have experience working in a high-growth company (a plus)
• You have at least 3 years of project management experience
• You have a passion for design and creativity and know how to think outside the box to optimize growth opportunities for the company
• You’re a storyteller and know how to run community-driven initiatives that attract and retain customers
• You’re a strong writer and verbal communicator
• You’re ambitious and want to grow your career and knowledge base
• You’re a team player, proactive and know how to contribute and make an impact
• You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness and brand equity
• You’re incredibly hard working, a self-starter, hands-on and keep cool under pressure
• You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.