We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
Product at Tessian
Having found exceptional product/market fit for our category-defining Human Layer Security software platform, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and are looking for a Product Designer to join our team.
Product Designers at Tessian work with our autonomous, cross-functional engineering teams to deliver amazing experiences for our customers. As part of the Product team, Product Designers work flexibly and are able to utilise UX, UI and Product skill sets.
We’re not a typical cybersecurity company, and we need someone who can communicate this through impactful UI and UX design. This could mean working on new analytics tools, rethinking complex configuration workflows, or designing interactions for our end-users.
We’re looking for someone hands-on that values the impact design can have over perfection. We’re open to a variety of experience levels and would love to meet someone with startup or b2b SaaS experience.
Why we think you'll love it here
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments