We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
C# / .NET at Tessian
At Tessian, we're building machine-intelligent filters to secure enterprise communications. This involves integrating with and processing data from systems at some of the world’s largest organisations.
Our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data private and secure - to do this we're looking for senior C# engineers to help build out our integration offerings supporting our next stage of growth.
In Clientside Integrations we hope to demonstrate to our clients that enterprise software can be done differently. We aim for a minimal-disruption approach to tackling email-based threats and we need our software - and our developers working on our client-side integrations - to enable this. Most enterprise clients access their emails via Microsoft Outlook, so our Outlook add-in is a key integration, and the developer in this role will be working on the product at the very heart of our company.
As a Tessian Clientside Engineer you will:
- Architect, build and support all our client-side integrations
- Monitor and support our deployments to 100,000s users worldwide
- Work with a variety of technologies including Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Services, Azure, Docker, .Net Core, REST APIs, SQL databases
- Work closely with other product teams to support and provide input on new features
- Value security, stability and good architecture over box-ticking
- Have a passion for creating software that truly provides value to its users
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has at least 10 years experience in .Net or C#
- Has a degree in Computer Science or equivalent from top university / college
- Excellent experience in technical project management as well as hands-on delivery
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Track record for delivering client-side software to Enterprise clients
- Ability to understand, break-down and analyse low-level challenges
- Ideally has experience with Microsoft Office Add-ins, particularly Outlook
Why we think you'll love it here:
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
Because everyone loves food...
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments.