We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We are a small but rapidly growing team of bar-raisers who are passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over two years shaping our initial products and we are now rapidly accelerating revenue growth out of our UK, European, Singapore and New York offices. We are now in the process of launching our next generation of products to help take us to the next level.
We’re looking for a Regulatory Technology Sales Consultant to launch our sales efforts with a new and innovative SaaS product in UK and mainland Europe, within the Banking and non-banking financial services sector. The candidate should be excited by the opportunity to get their hands dirty and build the sales efforts for a new product from the ground up. You should be comfortable co-shaping the product and the go-to-market approach together with the leadership. This role would suit an ambitious candidate with capabilities in sales, business development, account management, and a wider interest in the new product development process.
- Generate new opportunities from outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Work closely with our Product and Strategy teams to further develop our product and prioritise new features
- Build awareness of our product in the market through speaking at industry conferences
- Work in tandem with our marketing team to develop and provide feedback on campaigns
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Contribute towards the recruiting & training of future new hires