We want to rid the world of money laundering, terrorist financing and bribery & corruption. It's a big goal, but we're well on the way to achieving it - by building out the world’s largest and most comprehensive anti money laundering solution (but that’s really only the start for us).
We’re in a high-growth stage of our mission here at ComplyAdvantage. We’re now adding a Product Owner to oversee the development of our new corporate data initiatives initiatives, and work with engineering teams using state of the art technology to build it.
We are a Fintech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by one of Europe's best VC firms - Balderton Capital.
Our Product ethos - does this sound like you?
- You love deeply understanding user needs
- You sit with users, feel their pain and design solutions to fix that pain
- You're motivated by an insatiable intellectual curiosity and you look to continuously improve
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - you have no need for hand-holding, you own something and take it on and ship products on time
- You appreciate the power of clear, succinct communication
Our Product Owners are the glue that bring our organisation together. They sit in autonomous product teams (made up of product & engineering) where they provide the product point of view to ensure our engineers can work autonomously, with a full understanding of what they’re building and why. You will lead the product voice within a particular technical team and work with other Product Owners to ensure our products match the needs of our users. In this regard you will also work closely with Product Owners who be responsible for the end-to-end product experience for a customer.
We are a Product first company, there’s no politics and we strive to achieve greater things together.
Your previous experience
- It’s likely you’ll have led a software product before as a Product Owner and truly enjoyed owning it
- You love nothing more than planning ahead and crafting and interrogating a plan or roadmap for the future, with evidence-based rationale for your decisions
- Understanding and interrogating user requirements has been second nature to you
- Engineers have spoken about your easy-to-understand specifications and how you never dictate direction but build consensus
- Finally, you're probably the type of person who gets passionate about finding and testing obscure edge cases
Share options scheme
25 days holiday
Flexible working hours
Company pension scheme
Company health care plan
Season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme