Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, following love or seeking new experiences, more and more are living in different environments and in new ways. We celebrate the power of people coming together. That’s why we connect ambitious people abroad with their families and friends back home so they can support each other emotionally and financially, and lead more enriched lives.
With a mobile banking app, and an international calling and top-up service, we design products with the needs of modern migrants in mind.
Our ambitious team reflects our international audience. We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances.
We are looking for a Regional Manager - Tampa, Florida
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start-up with an already existing and continuously growing business in the back?
Come work for a company whose mission is to empower the people that move across borders to make a better life for themselves. We believe these people are the most ambitious in the world, and they should be celebrated for their hard work and valuable contributions to the US. Our ambition is to simplify moving beyond borders, and we will offer a competitive digital wallet that fulfils several of the target groups’ financial needs. Our product is a Digital wallet that offers banking services + calling and other features, so be ready to innovate!
With over 42 nationalities working, we have a dynamic multicultural environment which values an open dialogue, speed and getting things done.
What we are looking for:
If you love working with people this opportunity is right for you!
- A team player who enjoys the best of a start-up culture: working with a small but highly motivated team, embracing cross collaboration and being a creative problem solver.
- A highly motivated person with experience in driving face to face sales, training and motivation teams.
- A doer that loves new challenges and that thrives in a start-up atmosphere where one day is never like the other.
A day as a Regional Manager is full of exciting challenges and responsibilities such as visiting your team daily to ensure sales quality and motivate your team members. The Regional Manager is also responsible for growth and management from Miami to West Palm Beach. You will work close to the Operations Manager building strategies on how to reach our quarterly KPI’s (Sales, quality and growth).
- Leading team and driving daily sales performance.
- Mentoring team members on sales techniques.
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals.
- Organize staff schedules and workloads to maximize productivity.
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Experience managing a sales team
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working with Migrants markets or coming from one yourself is meriting but not a requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred if first language) and English
- Enjoy working within a team,
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
Compensation + Benefits
- Yearly Salary: $31.200 - $36.400
- Bonus: 0-50% based on quarterly performance
- Operational benefit: $2.500
- Gas allowance
- Apple computer
- Verizon phone plan
Total Compensation: $33.700 - $57.100