At GoCardless we’re scaling from processing £3.5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you’re using.
Today we help over 40,000 businesses across the UK and Europe collect payments and we’re growing fast. International expansion is one of our key priorities; we’ve recently opened in France, Germany and Australia with plans for further expansion.
In this new role, you will develop and grow a world-class Customer Success Management team to retain and grow our 40,000+ Customers Globally.
On a day-to-day basis:
- You will be a Leader, first and foremost, and part of the customer success leadership team with courage and confidence to challenge the status quo; anticipating problems and mitigating risks
- You will have a real passion for Customers
- You will be obsessive about building and maintaining exceptional behaviors and driving accountability for actions and outcomes
- You will have a clear view and experience of how a Customer Success Management group needs to be built to a world-class standard
- Your team will own the Customer relationship with GC
- You will lead an existing team of 7 customer success managers with plans to grow significantly
- You will lead customers increasingly across our geographies around the World, including Europe, Australia, and North America.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for talented people who want to have a major impact and drive change.
- Extensive *experience of leading a fast-growing Customer Success Management function in a SaaS / Fintech Organisation
- Demonstrable and proven experience leading / scaling a team
- Ability and determination to work cross-functionally with multiple key stakeholders, at a senior level, to evolve GC product and solutions offerings
- International experience managing teams in other countries preferable
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong experience of Customer Success Tools and processes
- A Culture builder with a passion for developing people
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment
- You will ideally speak other European languages, in particular, French, German or Spanish