ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Technology department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Through the intelligent development and deployment of technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a VP of FinCrime to sit in between our FinCrime Operations vertical and our FinCrime Technology vertical and coordinate their efforts towards success.
What you will be doing:
Own 1st line of defence processes: including technology (IT system) and Operations.
Technology: Set and prioritise the development of the tech roadmap of FinCrime to ensure coverage and effectiveness of our Financial Crime IT system.
Operations: Oversee and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operational procedures and processes.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
● You are committed to, and excited about, world-class Financial Crime products.
● You have 10+ years of experience in 1st line financial crime.
● You are an in-depth strategic thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a large number of functional groups and be able to manage the business needs of Revolut.
● You understand the customer experience and make business-oriented recommendations to ensure compliance with key requirements.
● You are capable of hiring and working closely with our Compliance Operations Team and Compliance Technology Team to ensure effective execution of the Compliance Program.
● You’re able to influence, coach, and develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels, gaining their acceptance, and driving change
● You are intellectually curious, and you can bring valuable insights into the team and business
● You thrive in dynamic working environments, start-up experience is a plus.
● You have a data-driven approach to problem-solving
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year