ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Associate, you’ll work closely with one of our most experienced Product Owners to help them build and scale one of our customer-facing products. This requires specific skills and traits: you are technical in nature, a high-achiever, hungry for new challenges and the opportunity to grow fast.
You will be thrown into the deep end with different tasks and problems, including things like identifying new product opportunities, assessing feasibility and requirements, creating and measuring product metrics, and building flows with designers.
This role is one of the best opportunities in the world to learn how to lead and scale a tech product and solve problems for our customers and our business.
What you'll be doing
• Identify new opportunities and define new product features
• Dig into data to understand problems and then come up with creative solutions to solve them
• Develop an understanding of customer needs and gather product requirements
• Work with a designer to create amazing user experiences
• Develop and maintain quantitative tools to track product performance against business goals
• Work across different departments, including operations, data, business development, and marketing
• If you perform well, we will give you full autonomy and ownership of your area
You and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You graduated with a 2:1 or higher in a STEM degree from a top university
You have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. high growth start-up or consultancy)
You have a solid track record of achievement (e.g. you have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won awards of some kind)
You are curious in nature and interested in making an impact
You are fluent in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
You can demonstrate the influence you have had on projects you have been involved in
You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
You have experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year