To be a brand ambassador within the ESPA retail site with accountability to deliver the retail sales performance, the presence of ESPA within the store and to actively seek opportunities to maximize all aspects of the business. Provide excellent customer service, in line with our luxury brand, through retail product selling and the delivery of exceptional ESPA treatments.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Drive retail sales for your counter to achieve target - monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Record sales through A£S and Data Capture. Record in line with ESPA procedures, all personal sales and KPI’s - daily, weekly and monthly.
- Help plan on and off site activity.
- Proactively monitor and manage stock levels of key products – communicating issues to your Area Manager.
- Actively recruit new customers and encourage customer loyalty through the creation and implementation of an Events calendar/Business Plan/monthly beauty room and acquiring bookings for planned activity
- Create and maintain professional working relationships with all contacts in your store
- Cambridge - 3 DAYS P/T
- Provide excellent customer service, in line with our luxury brand, through retail product selling and the delivery of exceptional ESPA treatments that revitalize the face, body and mind and provide a memorable client experience.
- Promote a professional, warm and genuine ‘customer first’ service culture at all times.