We are a richly diverse group of people, as we recruit purely on the strength of an individual's intellect, talent and character. We are ambitious and ask the same of our people. We believe in the power of meritocracy, so invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential. Our culture is one of a kind, recognising great achievement with great reward.
As the proud owners of Hale Country Club and Spa we bring the same levels of ambition and significant investment to create one of the UK’s leading 5 star luxury private members clubs.
Hale Country Club and Spa are currently looking for a Gym Instructor to join our elite Gym Instructor Team to provide great member care and build a fantastic business. Our Gym Instructors will provide true attention to detail, professional instruction and exercise programming to each client to meet health and fitness goals. You will be a reflection of our world class club and customer service.
- Play a key and inspiring role in coaching our members through our 4 week member journey.
- Motivate, coach and energies members throughout each session delivered.
- Build and maintain your class attendance to help retain current members.
- Handle member concerns when needed.
- Responsible for Gym Floor Operations ensuring high level maintenance of all fitness equipment, including daily gym checks, studio preparation and fault reporting.
- Maintain five star gym floor standards with the day to day cleaning tasks.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and training days when required.
- Delivering personalised Club Inductions to groups of up to 4.
- Provide a presence on the gym floor and be available at all times to assist members with their exercise programmes and ensure that they are using the equipment correctly.
- To plan and deliver Group Exercise Classes on shift when required (including children’s classes).
- Perform rescues; give immediate first aid in the event of injury or to initiate other emergency action as appropriate.