THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Due to expansion the NPD team is looking to recruit an NPD Process Technologist. Reporting to the Head of Online New Product Development, you will be a liaison between NPD department and the manufacturing teams. You will be responsible for taking fast paced sports nutrition innovation into food manufacturing setting, ensuring that BRC, ISO and GMP standards are adhered to.
- Preparing powder mixes in the NPD lab
- Liaison between NPD and Procurement/Quality/Production Departments
- Representing NPD during BRC/ISO audits and maintaining NPD department’s BRC/ISO audit readiness
- Representing NPD on the HACCP team
- Representing NPD during production trials / first production runs (product sign offs)
- Investigating any new product non-conformances, and putting corrective actions in place
- Organoleptic evaluation of new raw material (raw material sign offs for procurement)
- Managing new products Bill of Materials (BOMs) – creation, amends and verification
- Managing external shelf-life studies for newly launched products
- Maintaining GMP standards in the NPD lab