We are a richly diverse group of people, as we recruit purely on the strength of an individual's intellect, talent and character. We are ambitious and ask the same of our people. We believe in the power of meritocracy, so invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential. Our culture is one of a kind, recognising great achievement with great reward.
As the proud owners of Hale Country Club and Spa we bring the same levels of ambition and significant investment to create one of the UK’s leading 5 star luxury private members clubs.
Hale Country Club and Spa are currently looking for a Personal Trainer to join our elite Personal Training Team to provide great member care and build a fantastic business. Our Personal Trainers will provide true attention to detail, professional instruction and exercise programming to each client to meet health and fitness goals. You will be a reflection of our world class club and customer service.
- Build a client base by being a shining presence on the gym floor, offering consultations, taster session and even delivering high quality group exercise.
- Maximise your clients results by creating high level programmes, inspired delivery and fantastic interaction.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Assist the Fitness Team to maintain our high gym floor standards.
- Perform rescues; give immediate first aid in the event of injury or to initiate other emergency action as appropriate.
- Be approachable to all members.
- Commit to your self-development, stay ahead of the curve and never stop learning.