THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
This role is to start Q1 2020
This is a truly great opportunity to work in a role within the commercial retail team for the delivery of retail operations for THG wellness division. Not only will you play a key part in ensuring multiple brands and products make it to retailer shelves, your role will be pivotal in ensuring the delivery of the projects internally to make it happen. Exposure within the company at the start of an exciting journey means there is opportunity to become a key part of the retail team with plenty of scope for career progression.
As the National Account Manager for Wholesale & Convenience, your customers could include Distributors, Cash and Carry or Convenience. You will have the ability to shape the role and truly own your customer relationships – setting and driving the agenda for this channel. This will be achieved through successful negotiation and implementation of joint business plans, development and management of the customer relationship at all levels and a clear strategy and vision for a category takeover.
Experience gained in a national account executive role, ready for for your step up or a national account manager looking for their next challenge – experience or exposure to the below;
- Project management and delivery of pipeline for each customer - Facilitate efficient operations internally between multiple internal stakeholders – NPD, Marketing and Brand team, Compliance and procurement
- Act as facilitator for ongoing capacity forecasting and stock allocation for customer accounts to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Full P&L management – previous experience working within this remit preferred
- Proactively identifying, developing and winning profitable new business and achieving budget growth
- Managing financial process for account portfolio, including opening new accounts, invoice processing and effective management of local marketing budgets
- sales forecasting, weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Aligning customer plans to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitor
- Prioritise and plan promotional and commercial support activity schedule to include stock build forecasting and execution
- Day to day customer account managing - new line forms, sales data reporting
- Maintain and analyse sales trackers to facilitate with improvement recommendations for supply, forecast and ranging