About the Role:
• Cultivating and maintaining relationships of allocated Luxury Fashion brands
• Liaising with brands weekly to review performance and drive actions accordingly
• Delivering Annual Brand Budgets across brand remit
• Delivering GP across brand remit as per UK Luxury Fashion target
• Securing funded promotional mechanics, driving profit and revenue growth
• Working on strategic campaign planning with brands, focusing on metrics such as new customer acquisition, retention, AOV via means of sampling, GWP, exclusive launches, regime bundling etc.
• Working with Senior Managers to build strategy meet agendas and deliver; monthly management, quarterly and annual business reviews.
• Collaborative working with trading and merchandising managers to ensure brand plans are executed successfully and stock portfolio/availability is managed effectively