THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Role:
- Maintain and evolve a SEO Best Practice Strategy across various brands and markets
- Perform regular SEO technical and on-page site audits and cascade down to local markets
- Work closely with the global search team in defining protocols and Ways of Working
- Drive the innovation agenda, ensuring that THG is at the forefront of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.