THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
Role Core Responsibilities:
- Write copy for blog articles and product pages that is both optimised for search engines and serves as quality, well researched and engaging copy that captures the brand’s tone of voice
- Be responsible for blog management and optimisation - Looking at visits, conversion, bounce rate etc.
- Use tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research with the goal of identifying opportunities for new landing pages and blog content
- Manage day-to-day on-page optimisation (h1s, URLs, meta data, internal links and body content)
- Create and implement link building strategies: this will involve finding guest blogging opportunities, launching PR campaigns, and general blogger and influencer outreach.
- Use tools such as Ahrefs to monitor & report on backlink performance
- Operate with a goal of increasing the Brand’s organic traffic and revenue.
- Analyse and report on performance using Google Analytics & Search Console
- Conduct site SEO audits across multiple international locales.
- Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.