THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is looking to recruit a Specification Technologist with previous experience in compliance with regards to specifications for Food / Food Supplements for EU Countries, to join our Compliance & Regulatory Team.
- Working with NPD to create finished good specifications for new products
- Generating product information for artwork creation and managing the artwork approval process
- Maintaining existing finished product specifications
- Working with SQA and Regulatory to adapt existing products where required
- Managing recipe changes in finished product specifications
- Handling internal queries related to products
- Review of existing finished product artwork against finished product specifications to ensure the finished product artwork standards and legal requirements are met
- Managing any inaccuracies found in product specifications
- Completion of finished product specifications to meet the NPD critical path, ensuring completion to right first time requirements for product launch in all territories
- Working with the team to transition existing finished product specifications to an online specification system
- Working with the Regulatory Team to obtain final sign off on formulation