THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Assurance Technologist for Myprotein, THG’s largest brand, to drive and support product safety and quality assurance as part of our manufacturing process.
Supporting the Supplier Quality Assurance team by managing technical data
Reports to: Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Technologist
Key Tasks / Drivers:
As SQA Technologist you will work closely with our New Product Development teams with the development of new product ranges. You will collect data from existing and new suppliers and prepare reports and risk assessments in relation to raw materials. You will understand the importance of efficient supply chain relationships
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the management of THG supplier approval programme database
- Knowledge in the application of horizon scanning tools into THG VACCP/Materials risk assessment.
- Able to analyse and interpret Micro results.
- The SQA Technologist will be a member of the HACCP and TACCP teams and a key user for all consumer technical related issues.
- Ensure full traceability is achievable from intake back through from supplier to farm with provenance and integrity of all raw materials known and understood.
- Provide technical input for all developmental work to ensure all new products are safe, legal and can be manufactured to meet the highest of quality standards.
- Request and maintain up to date and accurate specifications for all raw materials and packaging used on site.
- Ensure accurate allergen information is in place for all specifications, packaging labels, questionnaires and factory product.
- Request and retain up to date certificates of conformity and analysis for all raw materials, packaging and food contact equipment used by the Company.
- Support THG wider technical team as required.
- Supporting the Goods in team with tasks when required
- Communication with suppliers when required