THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Myprotein is seeking Video Content Strategist to join our team to focus on distribution strategy across platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
The Video Content Strategist will use data to inform decisions and collaborate closely with our in house content creators and External Content Creators to ensure that our content is being released in the most optimal way across all of Myproteins social accounts.
We’re looking for an energetic, forward thinking individual with passion for health, fitness and general wellness who is enthusiastic about social media and all things Wellbeing! — someone who is a data-obsessed and mindful with the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build programming strategies that build retentive audiences across platforms.
- Be a creative expert on how audience behaviours change from platform -to- platform: lead adaptation and extension of creative concepts across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Drive platform-specificity into the creative process.
- Help define a language around video optimisation, and operationalize that reporting towards regular collaboration with video leadership and producers.
- Schedule and publish videos and links to some of the biggest brands on any social platform. Monitor discussions, posts, and comments across multiple YouTube channels, Facebook pages and other social media channels
- Have the foresight to anticipate issues in workflow or content performance and present manager with possible actionable solutions. Able to think outside the day-to-day to find creative scalable solutions (i.e. work smarter not harder).
- Partner with Tech, Creative, Product and Data teams to improve workflow.
- Use knowledge of online video to present our videos and links in the most shareable way, helping them to have the biggest reach and impact
- Create and implement a strategy for promoting Myproteins video content across all Myproteins Social Channels UK and International.
- Lead brainstorms and work cross-departmentally to create strategic and optimised video content