Our rapidly expanding Employer Branding team spans our growing offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, and plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development into a major international business.
Operating somewhere between branding, communications, marketing, and recruitment, we work with all areas of the business to support rapid growth, and to develop our employer brand into a state-of-the-art attraction and retention system.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an innovative and versatile Employer Brand Manager (EBM) to join our team in Singapore, driving our employer branding efforts in APAC region (focus on Singapore, Japan, Australia plus other markets, potentially).
Reporting to the Global Head of Employer Branding (based in London), you’ll work closely with our designers and copywriters, as well as with our EBMs sitting in different offices around the world (London, Krakow, Moscow, New York).
You will evolve Revolut’s employer branding strategy through owned channels to drive awareness and consideration among potential candidates, while meeting our EB and recruitment KPIs.
You’ll bring a creative approach to deliver measurable, attributable results. You are a strategic thinker and a solid content writer, who can confidently interpret business, recruitment and brand requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Drive the localization of Revolut’s global employer branding strategy and value proposition
- Work with the regional recruitment teams to research and map relevant audiences
- Lead the process of creation and distribution of original, compelling content to wow potential candidates — blogs, videos, job posts, social media, and digital marketing campaigns; all social media content will be fed into our own dedicated social media channels
- Lead Revolut’s participation in the most relevant professional events, both local (Singapore) and regional (APAC), while partnering with the recruitment team in making sure we maximize the generation and capturing of relevant leads
- Build strong external relationships with universities, media, and other third-parties of interest (high affinity with the targeted audiences)
- Contribute to the company-wide projects aimed to build the best employee experience
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- First-class written and oral English language skills
- Deep insight into the regional IT labor market
- Solid knowledge of the employer branding theory, and the most efficient modern practices
- Excellent understanding of recruitment marketing and talent acquisition tactics
- Confidence producing content for different channels and media
- Experience in event-management
- Ability to forge relationships across the business
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Basic understanding of the software engineering domain
- 5+ years of relevant experience
A FEW THINGS ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are driven by the idea of more. More for our customers, and more from ourselves. From the everyday to the extraordinary, we create products to break down financial barriers for people around the world.
Our culture is built on four fundamental values —
Get It Done. We execute. We break down walls. We own our work.
Stronger Together. We are respectful. We don’t play politics. We know we need each other.
Never Settle. We’re crazy ambitious. We love what we do. We strive for excellence.
Think Deeper. We are hyperlogical. We go beyond the surface. We always challenge the reality.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners if you work late