ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a “Management and Leadership Development Global Programme Manager” to help our talented managers and future managers develop their skills and knowledge. You are passionate about helping managers learn and grow into efficient leaders. You are able to structure programmes and academies around a competency framework to help build a resilient talent pipeline for Revolut.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, able to structure programmes and competency frameworks, create and help create the courses (face-to-face and/or online) as well as deliver the management and leadership courses to our teams globally. The courses will have a strong coaching element. You will work collaboratively with a team of L&D experts.
You have subject matter expertise: you have been a manager before and you understand first hand the difficulties of managing teams, especially IT and Tech teams. You genuinely enjoy delivering training and helping young managers become outstanding leaders.
What You’ll Be doing
- Develop & own the Management and Leadership programmes across the business.
- Evaluate individual and organisational development needs in various locations and business lines.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training) Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other courses with sound instructional design.
- Foster a culture of long-term learning and development across the organisation
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the team: there is a lot of room for defining your own remit within the team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience creating and running hands-on management and leadership programmes.
- Subject Matter Expert and go-to person for management and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Process-driven, goal-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- IT literate: at ease with new tools such as LMS and online content authoring tools.
- Experience in project managementAbility to build rapport with employees across all departments
A FEW THINGS ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are driven by the idea of more. More for our customers, and more from ourselves. From the everyday to the extraordinary, we create products to break down financial barriers for people around the world.
Our culture is built on four fundamental values —
Get It Done. We execute. We break down walls. We own our work.
Stronger Together. We are respectful. We don’t play politics. We know we need each other.
Never Settle. We’re crazy ambitious. We love what we do. We strive for excellence.
Think Deeper. We are hyperlogical. We go beyond the surface. We always challenge the reality.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year