ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for bright talented individuals to join our Strategy & Operations team in London to manage, plan and coordinate our in-house and outsourced Global Operations.
Successful candidates will be able to manage vendor relationships, design cross-collaboration frameworks, delivering strong data-driven analysis, structuring problem solving, and digging deep on outsourcing areas of the business to deliver creative solutions.
You'll be responsible for:
• Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise. Coordinating with our partners and internal resources to define the best strategy to scale up our global operations.
• You will drive operational excellence across the global BPO network and partner with internal clients to positively impact customer experience.
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operations KPI review and management
• Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis activities
• Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve implementations, training, quality and performance management
• Operations process standardisation and best practice sharing in a changing environment, across multiple BPO providers
• Helping our partner BPO’s succeed through prompt issue resolution and taking the long view on our working relationship
• Converting our internal data into an accurate picture of the business. Using logic, reason and common sense to identify patterns and propose strategies to improve performance.
• Identifying inefficiencies, and risks using internal data and deliver solutions.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university and at least 3 years of relevant experience, especially in fast-paced environment
• Logical thinking and problem solving. Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
• Strong fundamentals of analytics packages (SQL, Python, or Excel) or fluency in other programming languages
• Preferred: Fluency in SQL, Python, or R Data visualisation
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills
• Some international travel required
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year