ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
The Core Payments Department is in charge of building the global bank payments products which will allow Revolut users from any country in the world to make and receive external payments in the fastest and most reliable way possible. The Department is divided into teams which operate like independent mini-startups and have a regional focus. Their objective is simple: deliver the best bank payments product offering in the market for their region. To achieve this, each of these teams have their own tech resources.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You'll be the CEO of one of these mini-startups
- You'll manage a team of backend engineers
- You'll drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
- You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- You have experience in bank payments
- You have product management experience
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competition awards (academic, professional, or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
- You are fluent in SQL
- You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and love to make things better
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year