ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a VP of Revolut for Retail who will have responsibility for driving our Retail product to global leadership. You will be also leading and scaling a spectrum of teams ranging from product to growth, marketing to sales. This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You’ll be the CEO of Revolut for Retail, responsible for its P&L
• Lead and grow a team of 50+ across several functions
• Set the product vision, strategy, and KPIs, through execution and launches
• Oversee international growth as Revolut expands globally
• Proactively identify new areas of strategic value and devise approaches to tackle them
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Very strong business and financial acumen with experience driving multimillion revenue growth
• Highly logical and analytical. You love data and use it to challenge your intuitions
• Deep product development understanding, from engineering to design. You have built and launched successful digital products in the past
• Passion for great user experience and creating elegant solutions for our customers problems
• Driven, energetic, aggressive and able to work in a fluid and fast-paced FinTech environment
• A track record for leading and managing large, diverse teams
• Flawless English language ability and great communication skills
• Excellent academic in STEM or related
• 10+ years of work experience
• 5+ years of work experience in a leadership role driving a B2C product at an executive level, preferably with a renowned fast-growing startup
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year