ComplyAdvantage is looking for an authentic, creative, dynamic and results-driven VP, People to support our dynamic and growing global business with all things People, Talent & Culture.
As our VP, People - you’ll be key to expanding and retaining our world class team (already well over 200 and based in London, New York, Singapore and Romania) and for ensuring we’re a great place to work and continue to maintain a strong culture as we grow.
Although you will be based in London, you will have a global remit so regular travel (at least every few months) to our international offices is part of this exciting role. You’ll have a team of amazing people reporting into and working with you to support you on our mission!
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 200 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500+ employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime, and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries.
We’re backed by some of the world’s most well-known investors (Balderton & Index Ventures amongst others). They’ve invested in household names like Dropbox, Slack and Robinhood, and have held leadership positions at companies including Thomson Reuters and HSBC.
We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
The fight against crime is incomplete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our team has to say about us on Glassdoor.
Our People are central to our success and this is an opportunity for someone who cares deeply about People and business - you want to build an environment where everyone can thrive and unleash their full potential. The focus for the role is strategic but operational execution will absolutely be required as the business grows and as the People and Talent teams grow.
This role is broad and will cover all things People including:
- Values custodian. We have a clear mission and strong values. You’ll be our values champion, responsible for ensuring they remain core to everything we do and that they are embedded into every one of our People processes.
- Culture champion. Whilst we’re spread across the globe, we are one company, one team. You’ll ensure we have the mechanisms in place to enable us to retain and strengthen our culture as we grow.
- Talent Acquisition. You’d be responsible for ensuring we hire the best Talent (and a lot of them). We have ambitious plans for headcount growth and high standards. This means our recruitment and onboarding processes must be exceptional.
- People practices. As we grow we will need to ensure that we have scaleable, meaningful and impactful processes whilst keeping the agility and speed that makes us who we are.
- Leadership. You will be a key support for our leadership team and for your team. Your coaching skills and ability to see the bigger picture will mean that you are able to empower managers and leaders right across the business.
People Development. In order to stay the best, we must keep learning. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that every member of the team has access to the knowledge and training that they need to continue to be world class, develop and progress.