We're currently hiring for a Head of Sales to join our team in New York. You'll be charged with helping to grow, develop and manage our sales team (Currently circa 10 heads) as we continue to scale our US business. You will be a hands-on manager, who is also capable of helping to get deals over the line too, as well as some who is proven at getting the best out of a growing, developing sales team, ideally across the Mid-Market & Enterprise space.
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 240 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in it’s capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team- We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen- We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results- We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
- Lead the sales team from the front (potentially in a player / coach type capacity initially)
- Set the North America commercial go-to-market strategy and tactics to deliver company goals
- Hire, develop and retain a best in class sales team
- Build a strong sales culture
- Engage with senior stakeholders – investors, regulators, large clients, etc.
- Help the business build into key commercial markets (E.g. Enterprise Finance & Banking)