As an Agile Delivery Manager, your main responsibility is to facilitate the team in achieving their goals. You will also promote/maintain agile/lean best practices with the broader organisation.
To do that, you will need to::
- Work closely with the technical team lead and product manager to achieve team goals
- Run key agile ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, etc) with the goal of continuous improvement based on the appropriate agile methodology for the situation
- Remove blockers to facilitate rapid, friction-free delivery of quality software in an iterative fashion
- Identify long-term areas of improvement and champion solutions to enable the team to deliver value
- Promote and always seek to improve collaboration both within and external to the team, and keep key stakeholders external to the team on-board
- Coach/support team and the wider organisation around agile/lean best practice
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.