Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, following love or seeking new experiences, more and more are living in different environments and in new ways. We celebrate the power of people coming together. That’s why we connect ambitious people abroad with their families and friends back home so they can support each other emotionally and financially, and lead more enriched lives.
MAJORITY is the new sister company of Rebtel, an all-in-one digital financial services app that includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® debit card, money remittance, and international calling, we are building a product with the needs of modern migrants in mind.
Our ambitious team reflects our international audience. We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances.
As the Jr graphic/motion designer at MAJORITY you will create and deliver professional, effective designs across digital, motion and print. You should be able to work on a wide range of projects, possess great attention to detail, and be able to successfully meet deadlines in a self sufficient manner. You should have the ability to articulate creative concepts and work with external partners, designers, and other stakeholders to develop high-quality creative that supports and meets the design standards and guidelines at MAJORITY.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to create concepts and content that best tells our story to our users.
- Create and iterate on assets that allow for a consistent brand experience across all deliverables, such as animations and short videos, online graphics, presentations, event creatives, web content, advertising, prototypes, and printed material.
- Develop the design reasoning and explain your thoughts and decision to cross-functional teams, which will require the ability to articulate and express your thoughts and concepts both verbally and visually.
- Execute a variety of design requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field
- We think you have worked 1-3 yrs with a strong portfolio to showcase the range of abilities including motion, print, and digital media
- Strong conceptual thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with designers, peers, and internal and external clients
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects). Sketch, XD, and Figma is a plus.
- Understanding of, and ability to design for, current social media platforms
- Knowledge of production processes for motion, print, environmental, and digital media
- Excellent creative instincts with a solid understanding of design and motion principles, photography, typography, and other core elements of modern visual expression
- The ability to work with both speed and accuracy across multiple simultaneous projects
- Applications without a portfolio will be disregarded
Join us in Stockholm!
- This is an opportunity to join a financially solid, fast-paced and ambitious fintech start-up in the Swedish capital Stockholm
- We provide competitive salaries and generous benefits
- We promote a fluid and meritocratic structure that encourages experimentation, collaboration, open communication and challenging work
- Opportunity to work and hang out with bright coworkers from over 40+ other countries - who embrace learning and winning together!