ABOUT THE TEAM
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data department.
WHAT WE NEED
Our Data Scientists are responsible for applying scientific methodology, statistical inference and machine learning models to drive business decisions. They have strong backgrounds in statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science with the ability to write clean and operationalizable code. They are also creative, inquisitive and exceptional communicators with an aptitude for uncovering hidden patterns.
We are looking for Data Scientists who know how to get the most out of the product and help make the right decisions with the data.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will sit within our Retail · Customer Experience team and you will be using data-driven solutions while collaborating with Product Owners, analysts, and engineers in order to improve Customer Experience. As a Data Scientist, you will conduct rigorous statistical analyses to understand Customer Experience and build systems to facilitate this.
Here are some of the things you will be working on:
• Extracting and presenting new insights from data making product proposals and answering critical business questions.
• Building complex models to identify patterns, correlations and causal relationships in user behaviour
• Improving our ticket allocation and prioritization system using customer behaviour
• Designing and conducting A/B experiments with statistical rigor: hypothesis tests, significance, validation, and conclusions
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have a strong command of conducting analysis with Python. We use Jupyter & Google Colab
• You have experience with creating metrics to assess success and quality of a solution
• You have a strong command of some flavour of SQL.
• You have a passion for understanding user behaviour and building solutions to optimise customer experience
• You have excellent communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories with data
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year