This is an amazing opportunity providing maternity cover for a fixed term of 9 months, working within our customer service team, Smiles. This important role is all about helping our passionate makers with all their needs across our social media channels. You’ll be the lovely voice of LoveCrafts, ensuring that our tone of voice and great customer service is met and that our makers get all they need as quick as a stitch. it’s all about keeping them smiling! :-)
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be a brand champion. (Go you!) Making sure our tone of voice is met, you’ll be the voice of LoveCrafts across our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) - managing all queries and communicating with our wonderful customers on a daily basis.
- You’ll handle and resolve all customer queries via comments and direct messages to make them smile again and work with our awesome Social Media Executive to make sure any mistakes are rectified timely.
- Not only will you help customers in their time of need, whether it’s cheering them on when they’ve finished a project or sharing their latest charity initiative with the team, you’ll make sure no customer goes unnoticed.
- Our passionate customers have great ideas and suggestions! You’ll report on valuable feedback and collaborate with teams to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.Working with the rest of the Smiles team and wider company, you’ll get all the information you need to handle product, pricing, pattern and delivery related inquiries.
- You’ll help to make our process as smooth as possible, coming up with initiatives to make it better.
- You’ll share the joy of making, engaging with our community to share the true LoveCrafts spirit and find ways to service our customers even better.
Who you are
- Evidence of a passion for social media either professionally or personally. If you’re the next social media star, we want to know.
- We are a highly collaborative team and love to chat with our online community so you’ll need to feel comfortable representing the brand on social media, have exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- We love to try new things here, so you’ll be on the pulse of what’s trending within the market, acting quickly upon potentially engaging opportunities.
- Experience in a customer-facing role would be beneficial but we’re looking for someone who has a real passion for great customer service.
- Knowledge of knitting, crochet and/or sewing would be beneficial
- You’re charismatic and creative
- We love a can-do attitude here!
- You’ll take ownership of your area, seeing every task through to completion
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare and cash plan
- 25 holiday days pro rata and a day off for your birthday
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks and an in-house barista (yup you heard us right!)
- Inspiring, motivated and supportive team
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your craft
- Dog-friendly office environment
- Central London location in an amazing co-working space with plenty of space for collaboration, yoga and social events
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).