At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
As Expansion Project Manager, you will drive the implementation of infarm’s operational activities in new and existing locations. Working together with both internal and external functional stakeholders and project managers, you will be responsible for the successful coordination of operational projects, ensuring that deliverables are communicated, progress documented, and execution is timely.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Take ownership of managing multiple expansion projects simultaneously, from defining the scope and planning to implementation, ensuring that each project is successfully delivered.
- Perform all project management activities: project planning, identifying key resources and stakeholders, coordinating activities to reach project milestones, managing team touchpoints, leading regular client meetings, providing updates to internal and external stakeholders and documenting outcomes.
- Develop and maintain partner relationships so that their expectations are understood and needs fully met.
- Coordinate the work of a small team consisting of internal stakeholders from different functional expertise (Architecture, Installation, Operations and Sales) in order to implement our farming units at partner sites.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all stakeholders (both external and internal) throughout the lifecycle of projects. In case of issues related to project implementation on the grounds, you will escalate and assign relevant tasks to different team members if needed.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to provide input on internal processes and contribute to process improvement.
- +3 years of project management experience within Operations and/or Expansion activities, ideally on an international scale in a startup.
- Graduate degree or equivalent.
- Experience in working with stakeholders across different countries.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills, combined with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act quickly and make sound judgements under time-pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and trustful client relationships.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluency in English.
- Agile Certification is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems.
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers.
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues.
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday.
- Monthly BVG ticket.
- Fresh herbs to take home.
- Lunch provided 3 days a week.
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday drinks!