THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as skincare, haircare & colour cosmetics; ESPA, Ameliorate & Mamamio fall under skincare. Eyeko & Illamasqua fall under colour, and Grow Gorgeous & Christophe Robin fall under haircare. We have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role:
We’re looking for a technically strong, highly ambitious leader to help us expand, scale and innovate our portfolio of brands using the power of our proprietary technology platform.
About The Opportunity:
- The Digital Marketing Director will have significant responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of a THG business unit/brand
- Ownership and management of the brand including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the d2c e-commerce websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 30 million customers and 500 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends