Grade 2 Operative for Tablet and Capsule Production (Day Shift)
THG’s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is looking to recruit Grade 2 Operatives for our Tablet and Capsule Production Team based in Warrington (Burtonwood).
Shift Pattern is Days 12 HRS 06:00 till 18.00 and average of 42.23 Hours Per week rotating.
Main Job Purpose:
You will be working in our production facility, operating complex equipment on our Tablet and Capsule production line and High speed packaging lines.
You will be trained to carry out a range of functions including:
- Capsule Filling
- Rotary Tablet machine
- QC testing (Pills)
- Sample Lines
- Tub Line
- Pill Lines 1,2,3 & Multi Head Weigher
You will be expected to work as part of a team, alongside your colleagues to;
- Set up the manufacturing equipment and process.
- Ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing operation
- Operate, control, monitor and conduct cleaning for the manufacturing process equipment.
- Conduct QC tests disintegration, friability, hardness, weight variability & appearance
- Ensure we can achieve our KPIs and targets.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Ensure the area meets required GMP hygiene standards
- Maintain and sustain right first-time batch culture, by following BOM’s and weighing out correctly.
- Ensure all waste management measures are being adhered to.