THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Exante, Myvitamins, Myvegan, IdealFit – THG Wellbeing Brands
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
MyVitamins has seen impressive year on year growth and has forged a place in the market as a complete online destination for all things health and wellness, from core vitamins, minerals and supplements to superfoods, protein and snacks. Making health and wellness simple for our customer with high quality products that won’t break the bank.
Myvegan grew from a desire to make plant-based well-being simple. That means being mindful of the ingredients we use in all of our products — we always want to know exactly where they’ve come from and why they deserve to make the final cut. It’s our mission to offer the best range of natural and dairy-free choices, because we don’t know about you, but we’re sick of hearing how much you’re “missing out on” by going green. So we’re taking a stand by showing off all of the amazing things you can have with a plant-based lifestyle, starting with a handful of our favourite nutrition essentials and a vision to provide a complete source of holistic well-being for all. We’ve sown the seeds, so to speak.
About the Role:
We are looking for the next generation of Ecommerce leaders in the Wellbeing industry. In this role you will partner with some of the Senior Ecommerce leaders in THG's Wellbeing division, working on one of THG's Wellbeing brands; Myvegan, Myvitamins, Exante & IdealFit. You will immerse yourself in to varying ecommerce teams, rotating between brands and divisional leaders to learn all things Wellbeing and ecommerce.
We are looking for the our future Ecommerce leaders across the Wellbeing industry - we will give you the training and freedom to manage the Ecommerce channels for our biggest brand, fast-tracking you in to managerial positions when ready.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce in the Wellbeing industry. This will include learning and implementing the below:
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.