About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
GLOSSYBOX is an aspirational, trusted brand, with a highly engaged beauty community. The IBM role is responsible for ensuring the biggest international brands and best products are selected, at the optimum prices for our Glossyboxes across global territories.
The IBM role will work closely with the wider sourcing team to secure the best available beauty products for each monthly, seasonal and limited edition boxes. Working to a strict critical path, you will ensure all brands and products featured are on-brand and meet the monthly themes allocated.
You must ensure that the products included meet the needs and desires of our customers and provide a good representation of the Glossybox brand.
In addition to sourcing products for the box, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with prestige beauty brands globally. You are required to produce a strong new business strategy where boxes are fulfilled ahead of schedule as well as working with the global teams to ensure consistent relationships, creating the best Glossyboxes possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the monthly beauty boxes are fulfilled in line with the Glossybox brand, customer need/demand, and the monthly theme
- Ensuring the boxes include 5 beauty products, and maintain a mix of brands and product categories
- Working with our branded partners to ensure we operate on optimum terms, working closely within THG budgets
- Ensuring Brand Limited Edition boxes are secured, fulfilled and executed in the best possible way
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing prestige beauty brands
- Ensuring all brands are contractually secure, and both parties meet all contractual obligations to fulfil the campaign
- Working closely with the Glossybox marketing team to support the feature of the product within the campaign
- Working with the Glossybox team to understand our customer base, their demographics and opportunities to target new customers
- Understanding beauty trends and ensure to incorporate them into Glossybox marketing and all new business targeting
- Working closely with the Lookfantastic Business Development Managers to launch new brands and products on site in line with the Glossybox collaboration
- Working collaboratively with all Glossybox global territories to ensure the end user experience is consistent