THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to support with online trading for Myprotein Korea, this person will have joint responsibility for the P&L of Myprotein Korea and will play a key part in growing the Myprotein brand across the Korean region – one of our fastest growing territories.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Reviewing key lines and bestselling products to ensure opportunity is maximised, ensuring that key products have good visibility throughout the website.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Korea – including product reviews, product content.
- Reviewing competitor activity and analysing trends to ensure we are in a strong market position.
- Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Korea.