About The Hut Group:
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations are at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
This role involves working within the THG Projects Team to manage multiple engineering/civil projects within an extensive project portfolio. You will be responsible for the full project lifecycle using established and best practice Project management Tools & Techniques.
- Deliver and co-ordinate packages of work in accordance with relevant local legislation, THG and site regulations, to ensure inherently safe plant and equipment, proper environmental protection and safety of personnel.
- Support the Project Manager and align with the agreed, clear and well defined scope in advance of any project execution
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with expectations particularly in terms of budgets, timings and ramp up
- Form strong, professional working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, which may also include varied groups of sub-contractors
- Successfully ensure day to day delivery of projects in relation to the agreed schedule of works and approved budgets
- E2E delivery of smaller scale capital projects, supporting Project Managers in generating the relevant cost estimates and schedules
- Co-ordinate contractors as necessary to deliver agreed scope of works within the project in the most value-added manner available.
- Prepare project documentation as per regulatory requirements to both THG and industry standards
- Provide technical assistance to the THG Engineering departments during early phases of the project to assist in preparation of outline designs and schemes for feasibility studies and project assessment
- Assist in establishing best practice through the introduction of relevant Standards, Specifications, Procedures and Practices
- Collating information from all project update sessions, which can be used within post project LFE sessions
- Ensure all Technical Documentation either created or modified is managed through the relevant THG quality procedures and also aligns with industry standards for document control
- Promote a professional working culture and ethic within the THG Project department